About ME

Welcome to the Potter's Wheel! We are so glad to have you stop by! Although one may be tempted to think you are on a blog about pottery, don't let the title fool you! This is a collection, a chronicle so to speak, of my world as a piece of lumpy clay on the crazy spinning wheel of The Potter. It is my view, as I see it, while spinning wildly in what sometimes feels like an out of control ride at the county fair. Although it appears that way to me and to the casual observer, the wheel is under the full control and guidance of the One. The One who can take a lumpy piece of clay and eventually turn it in to something beautiful in His eyes. My stories will cover so many topics that I have tried to break them down in an easy manner with the tabs below. Look down now!!!! You will find tabs that cover FAITH, FAMILY, CANCER, HOMESCHOOLING, KIDS ACTIVITIES, AND ADVENTURES ON THE ROAD. The posts are best read under the guise of each tab instead of in chronological order. It is part of my LUMPY ADHD, so you will have to deal with it! I hope that something I write will provide you with a "golden nugget" to put in your pocket for your own journey. Get out your motion sickness pills...It is going to be a crazy ride.
Love ya, Lumpy


Join me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/lumpyclay

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

warning....this is a filler post....warning

WARNING: The content in this post consists ONLY to fill space
 
Wow, so much for my goal of writing a post every Tuesday night!  What the heck happened there?  I just popped over to look at the page for a moment, and saw that my last entry was not even my own writing!  I had the most page views on this blog of all time on a post I didn't even write!   It has been a hectic several weeks since the "Olympic Athletes are Homeschooled" post. 
 
 The potter's wheel has been spinning so fast, that I haven't had a opportunity to rest my fingers on the home row of the keyboard.  My oldest daughter, aka The Bug has a very close friend who was stricken with Lyme Disease, that landed him in the hospital with Lyme Meningitis for over a week.  Visits to the hospital became our priority.  In the days following his discharge, he pretty much took up partial residence in our home while his parents returned to work.  I have been racing at a snail's pace to pull together our school curriculum and re-organize our classroom for the upcoming year.   I am longing for one of those "daily to do for school in a box" curriculum at the moment.  At times like this, I have to ask myself, "why did I ever give those up"?  Then our home was plagued with Strep, Scarlett Fever and double ear infections.  Last, but certainly not least, we were picked as the runners up in a photo contest to win tickets to the LIVE Stand Up to Cancer telethon in LA on September 7, 2012.  Thus, my writing has been.....natta...nothing...placed on the back burner on the blog stove to forever simmer away until I can get to it again.
 
 
I do have a few posts "partially" written.  They sit as drafts, waiting for my fingers to find the right keys to complete them.  They will be here soon.  I promise!  Until then, please accept this FILLER post, which may do nothing else but change the way my home page looks! 
 
 
Until a real post makes it way here....Lumpy Out

No comments:

Post a Comment